Watson Goepel LLP has been involved with the leasing, financing, development and transferring of real estate within the Lower Mainland for over a decade. Our firm has a highly efficient conveyancing department for both residential and commercial real estate. We understand this area of law inside and out and can provide legal services which can assist with the smooth execution and completion of this process. Our firm has handled projects of all sizes for various clients including individual owners, lenders, and developers.
Whether it is your first home, an investment or part of your business we know how important it is to ensure that things go smoothly when you are acquiring or disposing of real estate. Our lawyers can assist you with all residential and commercial real estate transactions including strata property.
We are experienced in assisting developers, lenders and investors on all aspects of real estate matters, including:
- Preparation and review of contracts of purchase and sale and option, joint venture and development agreements
- Transfers and conveyances of commercial and residential lands
- Commercial and residential leases
- Due diligence reviews in the Land Title Office and the local municipality
- Environmental issues & government regulations and requirements
- Rezoning and development